Wednesday, May 11, 2011

typo class

i feel it LOL
as in the new semester :D
'only felt it today?'
yeap.
cause my Monday class was canceled
i guess he(lec) forgot about it -_-
and yesterday was Moral
so yea...
and today!
TYPOGRAPHY!
i.like.it

during class i was just thinking
'ok.it's a new subject.i shall practice this with my blog too' LOL
that's it
but when i did research later in the library
on the first project
just so sudden at the moment i fell in love with it LOL
and yes i'm happy with assignments :)
and guess what
the first thing after i reached home
i started on my 1st project with Illustrator haven't really been using it since sem 1 x_x
it took me some time to pick up
but i'm good now.shall really master it and use it frequently
:D
already did 4 actually. (we're only required to do 4)
but i'm definitely doing more and let them pick :D
since it's only due the week after next
i feel good with creativity around me hehe
see why i love design ? hahaha

during lunch today
something commenced.
spontaneously
enthusiastically
well.it's just for FUN~
but just so it boggles our mind
b(^^)d

going to continue on my Typo
toodles~ :D



No comments:

Post a Comment