Monday, May 16, 2011

hmm

i think my blog has been rather dull
don't you think so?
however i'll try to make it more interesting
by adding more..pictures? and some changes in contents?
we'll see :D

been deciding which tablet to get..
Intuos 4 or Bamboo Fun..
still indecisive.gosh
maybe i should just go for BambooFun.
it's cheaper and it's more than enough for me?
i really need to get it quick.
i can't wait to use it already
seems fun!
and with tablet.i can do more...*imagining and grins :D
-
-
a couple of minutes later..
-
-
i remember i have stuffs to share..
me and my forgetfulness!!!! @_@
..
i should really buy myself some Brands Chicken Essence with Cordyceps
hahaha just saw their ad today
it triggered my thought of buying it @_@
seems like i really need it
its helps to ....
lol here you go if you want to know more about it
am i endorsing it??
lol i haven't even try it -_-
so i'm just sharing informations i got :)
tell me whether it helps if you tried :D
.
.
.
and yes i still can't think of what was i about to share..-___-
thanks for reading :D
haveagoodnight
toodle-oo



No comments:

Post a Comment