Wednesday, May 4, 2011

photoshoot #1 chap.2

OKAY!
like i said.
here's the rest from the photo shoot.
well.there's A LOT more actually
but it'll take me around 233482835 hours *wow how long's that?haha to post them all?
so here's some of my pick
sorry for the late update on this.
*COUGHkinda lazy and so i kept procrastinating*COUGH
the earth is at the verge of being an oven
especially here in M'sia so drink more water and take care peeps :P

here you go :
too bad the photos are small here
you can't really read what's on it .
oh well.i'll caption it :D
'sun always shines' : one of my fave after Ps
the sky's tinged with green.giving a overall harmony :)
GO GREEN! -.- ok.next
one of my fave portrait!*no not all's my fave
suppose to be on my Fb but it's landscape so... NEXT
not bad right.one of my fave too! :D
and i still wonder what's that plant there call. ??
serena was playing around with the sunlight
and we got these.this is Ps-ed of course *bare feet :D


it's time for the BTS~ :D
so you see we kinda.found a long stick..
so i started playing with it.WOOHOO~ hahaha
this makes me look insane.I LIKE IT :D
like.one of my fave? hahaha

have to show some epic once in a while right~
call me samurai!
this is cool.too bad it's too small for you to see

WE'RE DONE~ now you know where i got my epicness from :)
we were told to just.chat.
but how's that possible haha
from the stick! in the end i broke it .ooppss -_-

but hey i was serious too .
i did not just joke around making funny faces and laugh
^ serious. no shit man 0:)

in case you can't read it.grab a mirror :)
and you'll get
.
.
.
'Fly or Fall.it's always up to you'
wondering what's the subtle meaning behind?
..it depends on your perspective though.
really
cause i'm kinda confused myself ><

haha that's all about it.
next photo shoot's TOMORROW
the theme totally differs from this one
i don't even know how is it going to look like so
we'll see :)

toodle-oo~

No comments:

Post a Comment