Tuesday, May 10, 2011

satisfaction #2/chap2


on the previous post .or on another previous post? *forgetful
..
like who cares -____-
anyway i got the rest of the photos from Serena girl theawesomephotographer already
there are a few
ok.more than a few photos which i really love
so i edited it myself
and here is it :D


Starts with serious shots
and BTS at the back :)


i like the hair.but it's not really obvious here -_-
and it's kinda telling me that i need to re-dye :P

'trying to reach ..that chocolate bar..' *fats :P
it's suppose to be spooky -.-
anyway.i like the effect
it's Black and White.but tinged with brown :)
wait.isn't that sepia ? ..ok not really hahaha
gave myself a lil nail polish in this
lol and i was asked to pose that way k :P
i so like this
ok was kinda astonished by myself
haha cause i was thinking.
'since i never tried blue so.why not'
after blue was my first wow
then i don't know what got me and i added brown
there goes my second wow

hahaha maybe you guys think i'm gushing about this pic
but CAUSE IT'S TOO SMALL FOR YOU TO SEE!
:P
or maybe it's just me -_-
next
'don't go..'
.
.
'not with my chocolate bar dude'
lol single here.
don't expect much less than 3 around here :P
erm.'sweet dreams' ?
it's cool isn't it? :D
HERE HERE HERE.
another picture that shows my new but already not so new hair! :D
lol obviously we reach the BTS's photos
impersonating Marilyn Monroe.
i remember i said another name that day hahaha
and everyone got confused
anyway yea epic imitation
and nope i wasn't trying to do the special effect of different me in one picture
just dislike an obvious line to be there. :D
'aren't we over with serious shots??'
haha just playing around with that scarf obviously
that lasted for 3 secs?
and then..
i laughed :D

another series of continuous shots.
i like it :)
run like you're a kid.
try reminiscing those day when you're still in diapers
running around dumpily.
laughing out loud.ok maybe more like shoutinghaha kids
in a park or anywhere
playing the old 'catch-me' game with your parents or siblings
:)

one from the four
'lighthearted'
the apt description for this pic <3
minnie mouse! :D
another one of my fave :)
.
.
.
.
really love all these pictures
all Serena's credit
she's the photographer

if you're interested in her photography
can just contact her i guess?
she also has a Fb page
go like it if you like it
but how could you not like it gosh
hahahabye



No comments:

Post a Comment