Monday, May 16, 2011

sold out

OH I JUST REMEMBER !!!!
hahahahahaha
><
DAVID CHOI'S ASIA PACIFIC TOUR
i can't believe i'm just going to miss it!!
tickets all sold out in..
i don't know how long
boon hong told me his friend said sold out..
he himself checked and it's the same
emo..
super emo
i was so determined to go
so so!!
...
when will be the next time he comes
pinky and i have no idea man..pinky's my dog :P
WHY~~~
i was so excited when i saw this
like a month before they start selling the tickets
sigh.
it just wasn't my day...
David Choi..
i guess i'll be at home..
listening to..*sob your songs
T__________________T

i just checked myself.
lol didn't want to accept the fact
yes .sold out for the RM88 section.
...
......

nights peeps. :)*still have to stay happy right?


No comments:

Post a Comment