Saturday, May 28, 2011

HELLO SATURDAY

HI!
it's weekend!!! :D
did you enjoy yours so far?
i didn't work today.was sick
hmm.am sick actually
just.feeling WAY better
why am i sick again?
oh ya.have to sleep at 5 a.m. when i already got flu.
that led to cough.cold.and slight fever & sorethroat

and why did i even sleep at 5a.m. when i know i'm sick?
CGPP
computer graphic procedure production
the subject which i thought it sounds cool
what ever it is i'm sick of it now so let's not talk about it
i feel sick by jusy looking that viewsonic logo
anyway~ *shoves cgpp away
due to boredom
and sick of lying around.which is giving me lightheadedness
i decide to DRAW~
O_O
' i'm drawing for leisure!?! '
i'm surprised myself
haha something i would never do during the past
but things are different now~ ><
i love my tablet!
should i name it since i love it so much?
like.what some girls usually do ?
like my friends -lyn-jul-serena -___-
....
nah ~
blackie's not bad...hahahaha NAH~

oh and i remember i said i'll draw something
so~~
guess who?
hehe kinda rough.
it's my first time.
omg my first piece of drawing with my tablet O.O
hahaha
cacat

have a good night everyone.
shall be drawing another one
see you :D


No comments:

Post a Comment