Friday, May 6, 2011

photo shoot #2

remember i said something about photo shoot?
i just got some of the pictures~!
really small part of it -.-
getting the rest from her on Monday AH.MONDAY SEM STARTS
which are those she's not going to edit i guess?
but i'll do it~! :D

talking about the coming semester
not to say very excited about it though
indulged in sem break for too long
it's like apathy got me
ah shuts that bad
i need my enthusiasm for design back
i need my spirit back!
i so do not feel like fighting for good grades now @_@
things will change when the time comes right?*finger crossed

these are my new subjects :
-Advertising Principles the name gives a hint about it
-Typography Fundamentals all about typo like duh haha
-Visual Fundamentals this's a bit tricky
-Creative Thinking & Concept Development like so what are we going to do?
-Computer Graphic Productive Procedure sounds cool but things related to computer don't seem wise for me ><

and last but not least but i.don't.care.subject will be
-Pendidikan Moral

our government think that we're not wise enough.uncivilized.
we so just rape any pedestrians that we see down the street.
we're immoral young adults and so we need to LEARN ABOUT MORAL :)

WHAT A COINCIDENCE
the photos from the photo shoot explain exactly why we need moral ! :D


if you're a chicken like me and watch no horror movie
well.actually i think it's not THAT scary.
cause the pics here are.kinda.small

give..give me the drugs...give..
p/s immahappykidwithbrightfuturebecauseidontdodrugsandifyouwannabelikemewithbrightfuture
DO NOT DO DRUGS :D
WHO SAYS I CAN ONLY LAUGH! *:D

that wreath or garland thing was d.i.y-ed by Serena!
we all still keep it <3
here.a pic of my new hair -_-
but now it doesn't really look that way though

i'm kinda confused with this.
my stare denote ...?


more soon :)
or maybe not so soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment