Saturday, November 20, 2010

wisdom tooth

still had sleeping pill last night
but i only took half :)
woke up and went straight to the dentist
and i have no idea why is this happening to me :
a not-so-wisdom-wisdom tooth is growing
why i say not so wisdom?
cause its an annoying tooth!
its so stupid that it chose this time to come
my very peak season for assignments,finals projects and tests

it's causing me all the pain.at the gum and i feel the pain 24/7 now
even when i'm not eating
and when i'm eating?
TT i guess only taufu doesnt hurt now
but i actually think its.hmm.cool?
well.you have to experience everything.at least once in a life time .right~ XD
but still.it hurts! XD

i can't smile/laugh .which is .quite torturing
oh! i havent tell you the worst part!
the dentist suggested me to get that tooth extracted
he showed me the part that he'll operate and omgosh! its big!
i was never scared to see a dentist
but this is seriously too much~ XD
i think there's about.1 inch??
TT i have to admit.i'm really scared to do this
but if i leave it and let it grow.it will squeeze my other teeth out and.
its going to be really ugly -___-
for this.i'll do it.XD
but for now .i cant do anything and i just don't eat panadol :)

was watching badminton while having my dinner just now
shrieked like no body's business.in high pitch .XDDD
my dad always say i look like a boy when i watch badminton tournaments
haha.no doubt.i'm never really like a girl la.hahaha
but its worth my screaming!
Lee Chong Wei won!!
he beat chen jin 2-1!
haha.my only 'Malaysia boleh' time. :DDD
and now
i'm watching KooKienKiat and TanBoonHong vs indon!
they're leading! i'm so happy~ XD


finished my letterform project crops
i enjoyed making it
it's like i'm making my own doll house XD

i seriously have tons of assignments.
but most of them are group projects and i can say
all the group projects .progression =max.20%

k.let me list it out again.or i'll seriously forget :

-CG assignment *cause of my bad luck.the com hanged when i'm about to save -_-
-CG project
-Letterform stop motion film
-History costume design project *5% only and the due's next next week @_@
-History test *study
-LCS final test *study
-LCS final project
-Design 101 deisgn
-Design postcard design *since i want to redo
-Design paper sculpture
-Design maximilsm design (final project) *can die wan
-Figures 2 portraits 6 anatomy study

wow.after listing all these
i really don't mind spending my birthday doing assignments d
seriously like that comic i shared on facebook
mum : still don't want to sleep ar?
me : doing assignments.
mum : this is madness .
me : O_O! madness?!?!??! madness?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
this is TOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DDDD bye

No comments:

Post a Comment