Monday, November 15, 2010

muahahahahhaha >
i cant sleep
so..
haha! my birthday wishes~
omg i'm so paiseh now
its ok
i'm just writing this for fun
might delete it later
XDDD

okie
what do i want
i want happiness~
everyday happy
everyone happy
no more bad things happening around the world
i don't want to see videos about how people bully the weak
i DISLIKE !
people out there who bully the weak ones ar
don't let me see you bullying
or you're gonna get from me man
i'm very ganas wan!!

XD ok.
then. i hope everyone will be healthy
especially my close ones
please take care and explore the journey of life together k :)

then.ngek ngek.i want a lomo cam~! or instax cam~! haha
in my dream.ok -___-
then..i wish to have....
a shoe? XD i only have 1 slipper now. TT
then..i wish to have suprises
haha.good ones of course.
then..haha.things girls will like.
clothes .accessories .bags .cute soft toys
i'm not really into soft toys but i dont know why no one ever give me big cute soft toys-_-
haha.everything wrapped with wrapping papers.ribbons.
LOL

all my friends together with me.laugh and crap together!
oh! famous amos cookies! i miss it!!!! XDD
oH! baskin robbins is promoting their ice cream bday cake lately!
any flavour!!! ><~!
but it must be super expensive.-_- nvm

hahahhahah.everything seems to be in my dream.nevermind~happy birthday to me~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment