Saturday, November 27, 2010

soul

my mum just suggested me to change course
she meant it

alah.seeing her own pig daughter
who thinks sleeping's everything
actually set alarms to wake up early for every weekend
just for assignments
its very unexpected
its rather suprising for myself too
well.its just .passion maybe? trying to reach my goal here

remember me jul and serena was at kfc that day
talking bout seniors quiting toa
i said i don't get it.
they've gone through so much already.and they're almost there
why quit on the verge of completing everything

but i think i can understand now
i cannot guarantee anything now
but i will try my best to strive for the better :)

sometimes i wonder.why can't i rush everything on weekdays
and enjoy my weekend.
i can't really do anything now
with all the lacking of materials

assignments :
CG finals
-lost my pendrive .i didnt save it in my com and its almost done.fml enough?

Drawing
- yea.colours all dried up and formed colour stones .need to get new ones and do it tomorrow.i still did it though.for i have no idea why

History
-coming out with final design and going to get the materials tomorrow *hopefully

Letterform
-did my part of the crops.tomorrow morning need to do test shots~

LCS
-oh yea. the due's on Wed.and we still haven't pick a place yet. holy.but it will be done soon and it will be great! YEAH! yea... :D trying to stay positive here people.POSITIVE~ XD

Design
-maximilism research and most probably sketches. 101 design: got stuck at the 50+++th .paper sculpture : did some testing.going to get the materials maybe on mon

Figures
-yea.figures...as usual .2 portraits.6 nudes.which i have to more good ref .and i have no idea i cant access to the nudes in deviantart.oh man.tell me why~ i'm 18! :D going to ask a friend to save it for me later

so yea.what can i do?! .design..
reminds me of a miley cyrus song

"when i look at you" :
everybody needs INSPIRATION~~ (yea i really do.a lot)
everybody needs a soul~~~ ( haha.i need a break for my soul)

i'm fine ..

No comments:

Post a Comment