Tuesday, November 16, 2010

some lil things..

still the old me....
eh but my hair's longer la .this looks short.XDDD *sampat -_-

i seriously don't understand why i like to blog so much lately
XD still cant fathom it out. nevermind


little small things
hahaha!
i did the same mistake as last week.same day
i left my pendrive at home~!
yet i ALREADY reminded myself last night.
and i thought i've already put in inside my bag
yet so proud to think that
i actually remember and learnt from my mistake
haha.i'm still so stupid and blur -_-
dad did not scold
and guess what.we already reached college when i realise that
so in the end we have to u-turn all the way back home to get a little
but very important thing -ma pendrive~which have my project inside -___-!
but then .
not bad also.hahaha
first : get to spend another 40 mins with dad in the cosy car
second : get to skip half and hour of history!! muahohohoho~ ><



after class went to print the project * AT LAST~
then ming tien .... hahaha
then i saw ah fhan.then i thought of his pendrive.then i chase after him
then i SHOUTED his name so loudly XP cause i'm afraid he'll be far away
and it was super embarassing!! cause i didnt know my voice.will be THAT LOUD
adui.so paiseh ><>blackpepper chicken rice.
when i look at my rice.it has vege!
then i asked : since when they have vege???
jul : ya lo.since when they give vege???

i continued eating.still wondering
since when they give vege...

suddenly...
jul : *laughs. you know right. people can just make you faint.by just a snap!
me : *blur.er.then.why suddenly this
jul : *laughs.cause i put the vege in your plate .there's even a trace of rice on the table but i flicked it under my plate
-___________________________________-



kokweimien you bodoh.. XD
blackpepper chicken got vege one. XDDDDDDDDDD


oh.so..without car.HOW TO GO HOME?!?!
yes.let me answer your ques ba.muahahahah XDDD
jordon sent me home
thanks jordon~! ^^
i really enjoy sitting in his car
this is what i always dream for la
a bf.who can send me to college every morning
and back home after class. :))
just sit inside the car.feeling comfy and talk to him at the same time.even when its jam.
it will still feel nice XD
ok.this is what i dream la.
but jordon aint my bf!
and i'm single! yes.muahahahahha -.- *siao liao
hahaha.but really thank him for sending me home
suppose to go eat brownies with TING SUE LYN~
but that girl went home early and left me and jordon behind
oh well.there's always next time :)
and now i'm going to end this
with a :D !








No comments:

Post a Comment