Monday, November 15, 2010

blogging~

so....XD
just feel like blogging before i start on my assignments
i spent my midnight last night in the police station
no worries
i didnt get caught cause of drugs or what so ever.XDD
its just a drunk 50 year old man driving and crashed into my mum's car
the impact was so big that my mum crashed into the front car
and so we had to report to the police
no worries again.my mum's fine.
she went to the doc today and no fractured bones
she's ok :) thank god :)
well.i mentioned 'mum's car' right.
well.its.actually my car
thanks to my dad -_-
who spontaneously asked my mum to drive my car down yesterday morning
and now i have no car to college
no idea how long
the guy said 2 week
let's see then
i wasn't able to take a picture of my car
cause it was midnight
and who will take they're dslr to a police station right.
my lao beh phone has no flash
what a night
and today
stupid cg
stupid stupid cg!!!!!
hanged when i clicked the save as button
WHY~~~~~
我接受唔到咯~~!
it's not the first time d
in the end
redo lo
-________________________- *fml?? XDDD
i can actually spend more time with mum as she send me home or to college.not bad right~ ^^




请原谅我
原谅我不成熟

No comments:

Post a Comment