Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my bad day...

today's seriously my freaking bad day la
feel like posting it in the fmylife.com XD
its like this :
i had a seriously lifeless weekend.
rushing assignments.have to set my own alarm to wake myself up earlier to do assignments
and so.i''ve finished 90% of my assignments which are due on this week d
sounds not bad right~
yea.that's what i thought :
'' can sleep earlier everday d~ yea~ ^^ ''
spoke too soon la me
last night.
the starting of my bad day
slept around 12 plus.
ok la.quite early
i didnt drink coffee.
well.only a few sips.and yet a very diluted black coffee.early in the morning
no tea juga. instead i had hot chocolate before i sleep
so why exactly i had insomnia!!!!
nothing's bothering me.seriously.
in the end.AT LAST.i slept around.6 a.m plus.after struggling for a long period
2 hours later...
have to wake up for college
-_-
fml point 1 XDD
my eyes were red .can barely open my eyes la!!!
then as usual drove to college blabla reach pyramid parking
and then! WHERE'S MY PURSE!!
nevermind.just take the ticket.
went to print my essay first before class.
as usual the blur me.
forgot about the purse part.
so when about to pay that time
oh shit.no money!
-__-
so maybe this is
fml point 2
but luckily there's a friend beside.haha .pheww
went to class.chit chat.
omg! my letterform movie title assignment!!!
left it at home
-___-
fml point 3
right after class.have to go home right.so went to parking there.
it was about to rain already.
thinking to myself.luckily i'm fast enough.
then.oh shit
i have no money to pay for the parking
-..- have to walk back to class to borrow lo
already drizzling...quite heavily
i was already sneezing the whole morning in class and now this
-____-
fml point 4
nevermind.
reached home
took my assignments.and was thinking.
why not a last touch up on my letterform project.
okie~
after touching it up.neat. :) on my face
then i finished off my mee goreng mee sedap
*extra egg.XDD
thinking :'' haha.today's not THAT BAD ~ ''
then ciao back to college. and~! my purse was in my car all the time -..-
my kakak already told me this morning that it was in lyn's bag! it slipped in!!!
i thought she told me something else -..-
ok .nevermind~
reach college.went to myone studio to print my project
OH SHIT
my pendrive's still at home connecting to my laptop
bagus!!!
a project which i already finished LAST WEEK
and i can't pass up on time.
bagus sangat
fml point 5
-_______-
reached class.sigh.
thinking :
aiyo.ok la.its over
then i realised.my movie title original picture
in my pendrive too
itu assignment juga siap-ed during weekend ....
x____x
fml point 6
i'm still not that sad
until Gabriel said to me
'is this excuse acceptable?' and bla some stuffs.
i'm so sad.so moody
i know it's my fault.but it's not that i want right
and i finished everything earlier than everyone else
why's all these happening to me....
damn moody.makes me sound like i'm someone with no discipline
and like to make excuses
:(
but well.cant blame him right.
if i stand in his position.
i might think the same way too
and then today
we got back our previous assignments
sigh
inferior again
why can't i be better?
i don't get it
but i'm somehow numb.
about feeling this way
i'm used to it already
it's like.
''you ain't good la kok wei mien
just accept the fact and live you life
you cant be better wan la
forget about it la''
this statement
it's like.already implanted in me
so.ya la.nevermind la
BUT
i can only say
today's my bad day ok
that's all
for sure there's ups and downs
so this will be my down
and starting from tomorrow
will all be UPS~
haha
-.-
*oh yea.despite all the fmylife points
well.i don't really feel fml la
hahahahahahahaha
-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment