Friday, March 25, 2011

wow

can't believe i've finished my sem.wow
i'm .actually free from assignments! O_O
there's no need to plan when to do what to do how to do the assignments
can't believe it.it ended just.like that :D!

had 'The Powerpuff Girls' quality time today. <3>
reminded us of our first sem. how we used to shop and have lunch every single day after class
and take pictures.train our face muscles by doing ugly expressions
those were the days. :D

watched 2 movies straight in a roll - sucker punch and men..something hahahaha
sucker punch.i didn't like it.
doesn't make sense and i don't know .it's a mind.F movie
too tired to think about it
the other movie.was supposed to be a comedy.but.not really funny to me
i hardly smile.how rare's that -_-

too tired to elaborate on anything now
i'm fatigued
i've been looking frail.especially with that red eye of mine .
it must have felt affection for me.
it was stuck with me since wed night.
the thing is.its not pain nor itchy nor irritating
it's making me look scary.and fatigue -__-
a bit like black swan O_O the eye i mean
hahaha what's more is that i got these scratches from no where on my hands
and i peeled my skin near my nail today and led to bleeding
hahaha i'm transforming~ -..-
oh i even trembled while talking to my mum just now
i'm getting so lao beh already :/

another .8.. to 5 tomorrow.
it's not exacty like i dread to go .
cause the students. have to make sure they can really learn something
but still..it's Saturday...
i think it's just the waking up AT 7a.m. ON SATURDAY part . :P
* :P the song Friday suddenly popped in my mind hahaha

ahh! totally exhausted!
toodle-oo! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment