Thursday, March 24, 2011

anhyeong

good morning~
it's 7.18a.m. and the only reason that i'm awake at this time
is because i didn't sleep at all.again
my typical thursday night :P
BUT this will be my LAST!
after i hand in my finals later. BYE BYE tons of assignments and sleepless night!!
and a BIG HELO to my SEMBREAK!
my bed misses me i know.mama will come to you and embrace you tonight :D no worries
haha forgive me.to avoid gastric evil attacks like that past few weeks. i had zero coffee nor tea
instead i have oat -__- but it did keep my stomach peace and quiet :D

when i was doing my final .i saw this video posted by a friend of mine
i clicked play . tears brimmed in my eyes . burst into tears . broke down in tears
everything happened JUST SO QUICKLY -__-
i knew it's a sad song cause the title's a Japanese drama title.
i watched that drama when i was young .yeap it's an old drama
but the point is .the story is still vivid .for someone as forgetful as me. it's really rare :P
and why ?
cause that's the drama that made me weep throughout the whole drama
like literally.EVERY SINGLE EPISODE
i can't remember whether i watched the beginning of it
but the story is very touching
real-life story.motivating i guess? i was too busy shedding tears -.-
even so i really do admire the girl.
she showed her true mettle and optimism after knowing herself having that illness
she was only 16 if. i'm not wrong
or even younger. i'm deeply impressed by her.she fought her illness with great courage
even in the end she died but it's her mighty attitude that brought her into the media's spotlight and eventually led to the production of this . inspiring .drama.
letting the whole world know.that EVEN A LITTLE GIRL CAN DO THAT! so WHY CAN'T WE >/
and not to mention a drama that never fails to compel people to cry :P
i'm pretty sure its not just me :D right ? yea just say yea hahaha
by the way.this drama is known as
- 'A liter of Tears'
i bet most of you heard of it .
WHAT AN APT TITLE ! i know right!

i might sound weird cause i'm typing intuitively .
my brain's aren't functioning.it's saving energy for later. for mr.lec
i bet mr.lec has something to correct
he ALWAYS has things to correct but he never tells you how to~
interesting right .. that's how we learn -___-
got to go.prepare for my last.dreadful.class
did i say dreadful? naw.i meant beautiful :P
toodle-oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment