Monday, March 7, 2011

pent-up guilts

something that's been bothering me much lately
something that i haven't been telling anyone.not a single one
cause of an incident.i decided to unleash everything
guilty .it's what i feel
seeking for forgiveness but how.i dont know

what are the things i did?
i don't know how to describe.but nothing illegal for sure
there were moments where i acted like a badass:cocky.irresponsible.thoughtless
maybe no one realised or even remember but still .i'm sorry for that
all these .are killing me.torturing me

i can/should never indulge myself acting in such way

it hurts when you have no one to talk to .when you're in such agony of remorse
really hurts. especially when you know you used to have one.that will always be there for you
used to-past tense
am i destined to be alone?

someone told me that one thinks i'm a happy-go-lucky kind of person today
i was.but things slightly changed.why ? i would like to know too
i find i keep things to myself more.
wouldn't want people to worry right.since everyone thinks happy is my thing
feeling's contagious.i don't want to spread my emos and cover people's laughters
i wish i could spread happiness even when i'm shedding tears
and yes. i'm doing that.

lastly :
'sorry'. for all

No comments:

Post a Comment