Sunday, March 13, 2011

2012?

will the world ends at 2012?
to me.it was nonsense -.-
but after tsunami struck Japan.
so many possibilities saying that it might stike Sabah . a non seismic area
like wow? malaysia encounters tsunami?
so is it true about 2012?
unbelievable.

factories ablaze.earthquakes.rubbles everywhere.wrecked homes.raging torrent carrying cars
arent's these the scenes you see in movies about the end of the world
i can't imagine myself to see these live
i can't imagine everything's ending so soon
how is it like?


we have so much to live for!
we have tons of dreams that yet to be reach
so many things that we have not done
i haven't even finish my diploma ! well i'll graduate next year but still! my degree?
and there are so much babies out there who haven't learn how to walk -.-
and somemore people like me.who havent met their true love!aiyo.whatever la
i'm lucky to have some truly intimate but helo~ we have SO MUCH MORE to do.
all of us have a LOOOoooOOOOOOng way to go
and 2012 is.just stupid.
malaysia haven't even reach the so call 'wawasan 2020'
not that i care but -.-

i want to have fun.still young
haven't repay my parents
and my dream to be a designer .own a colourful life
travel around and snaps fantastic photos
captures wonderful moments of life
live my life to the fullest
be a silly happy girl.laugh till my stomach cramps
joke around and listens to joy
help people.try my best to make everyone feels rejoiced
go through all the changes from a toddler to an old folk
feel how is it like to be at all different stage of life

what's happening to Earth??
sorry for what we did/do
forgive us please.
we are too cute to be destroyed.right?

4 comments:

  1. no worries dear. the earth is gonna be alive for more than you imagined. trust me. I take dharma classes. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. no natural disaster will strikes malaysia lah, tell those rumors spreader go do research about our earth first then only voice out lah ! -.- hate those people that simply say things without any knowledge -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! TAN AIK BUAN! U GOT READ MY BLOG GEH?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete