Monday, March 21, 2011

whatcanisay?

malaysian cops.they just suck don't they?
well maybe only minority(perhaps majority -_-) of them
but till now.i don't see any who worth my respect
they're tarnishing their reputation day by day
i know there's good ones but.sorry.you're all covered up by bribery and power abuse
pfft ! enough of them~ today's a happy day hahaha
why is it a happy day? well everyday should be one
come on and smile peeps~! hehe

ok.another song of the day .hehe my day :P
-By My Side by David Choi
i know its not new but hey i just heard it yesterday and it got me in love hahahaha
then my brother told me
'just because he's a Korean descent doesn't mean you have to fall in love with his song '
haha that's after he suffered from my horrible singing throughout the dinner
BUT i was suprised that he's a korean
my brother gave me his eyes-in-a-straight-line look and murmured : 'Choi'
then.it clicked. reminded me of CHOI siwon haha
ok back to the song .it's really sweet and i love the melody :D

here's some pictures from yesterday :D
it was my daddy's birthday :D
hehe she planned the suprise . she's quite perky for her age :D
like father like son~
hehe.i adores him !
cause he's my MIGHTY DAD~ hahaha love this photo




No comments:

Post a Comment