Friday, January 28, 2011

shaolin

i never like sad endings
especially those where good people die
wa.lao . sad :P
just watched shaolin
although i'm ripe for the 'good character will die' part
but i did not expect all the 'heroes' to die!
it was simply out of my expectation
i was like :'ah he won't die since he died' but no~
eventually everyone died -.-

people may think i'm gushing like what my brother's thinking
but seriously
SHAOLIN .this movie is AWE.SOME
what else can i say? i think awesome's the best word to describe it
i have work tomorrow early in the morning but still i insist to blog about it

ok maybe i am gushing a bit but still.it's a nice movie for sure :D

i cried! i know i'm sentimental but.i still cried for it and that's the main point hahahaha

first the tears well up in my eyes
i didn't want to let my cousin brother know that i'm about to cry
cause you know guys.
they might not get it

so i tried my very best to hold back my tears
in the end a drop of tear rolled down my cheek
quickly i wipe it off
as the movie goes tears kept streaming down my cheek to my neck
my both hand's were wet so i can wipe no more
and i'm forced to take out my tissue
cause i'm already in flood of tears -_-

why must all the good characters die
me no likey
but now that i think back
not all died.1 or 2 survived but ohmygoodyness
it's still sad -.-

but in the end the main character's magnimity changed the evil to good
i like how they show mercy to the people
for the main character it's more like he's doing penance for his sins before
i like all the philosophies in the movie :D
oh but shaolin kungfu is so cool! i want to learn hahahahaha
i'll look so cool doing all the stunning kungfu manouevre la!
:P

i'm not pious and i'm not really an atheist either
but i don't think i mind studying the buddhist teaching
not as in the bible cause i don't think i'll understand it
if it's verbally hehe ok~
cause i think it's kinda interesting
beneficial to me too maybe?
it will be like a meditation to me i think
calm down and i might learn a new perspective of life
hahaha so much from one movie

ohmygoody i should sleep -_-
another 8-5 tomorrow ~ T_T
amitabha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment