Tuesday, January 25, 2011

perodua sucks -.-

WHY
why can't malaysia improve ?
i don't get it
it's not that we want to look down at you but c'mon!
what are you giving us?!?!?

everyone knows my car masuk kilang right
i was wondering
it has been a few times i drove in the rain after i got back my car
why is it so weird
i can't see the road
my vision is blocked by d rain on the windscreen
why aren't the wiper wiping the water off that part of the windscreen ?
i don't remember i had that problem before
reached home.told my mum i was kinda scared
she's like :'adui,scared of what?'
cause its not my first time driving in the rain.
and i definitely encountered more than this
she sat in : 'ya ar,so weird .aiyo its so dangerous ' *frowned
-__________-
my mum figured it out in the end.why?
the wipers switched
the big one's wiping the left side.
NO WONDER IT'S SO CLEAR ON THE LEFT

wth perodua you sucks to the max!
you call yourself engineers? professionals?
you just put my life in danger
where's your hell ethics?
you're lucky that i'm safe!
if not you shits are definitely going to get it from my parents

i am NEVER trusting a malaysian brand anymore
perodua you sucks
SUCKS -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment