Tuesday, December 28, 2010

28th

purposely picked today to go for badminton and movie and stuffs
cause taking results tomorrow
however i forgot.
you can check your results a day before through internet -_-
all over my facebook - all about results

and i still haven't check yet
thought i've been opening that page since.6.45p.m.?
with just 1 click and i'll know everything
but.aiyo
..should i check now? ... hmm.let's wait till it's12 :D

and recently i've been sleeping at.4.then 5.then maintain at 6. -_-
kenapa?
well.thanks to you korean dramas. kamsahamida ~:D
slept 4 hours today.and i got heavy eye bags!!!!
like seriously.heavy.eyebags :D
hahaha.reminded me something
i can't believe i fooled lyn
by telling her the reason i slept at 4 today
its because i've been drawing figures
portraits of the whole class.
i can't believe she fell for that la
she said it's possible cause i'm hardworking
O_O..hardworking?! me?! omg -______-

opps.it's already 12
..checked my results
it's.out of my expectation.
i had this look - O_O
well.it's over
MAJOR!
HERE I COME!!!
don't give me too many assignments please..TT
:D imma getting old~ hahaha
I LOVE YOU AD~
hehe.

1 comment: