Monday, June 6, 2011

life


it's literally ridiculous for a girl my age
to talk about life
...
yea i'm speechless -_-
but seriously
i was bored with my life
or am i still?
it was just some very random night
when i was about to sleep
this weird thought/question just hit me impulsively

'what's my life about?'
i wonder if any of you thought about it
...and so i contemplated

my life.replete with basic needs
and even way more than that.which complement to it
i have a warm family <3
awesome friends love you guys

not a single need.to worry about accommodation
money
education
= my living

what else
...
but somehow i feel empty
it's my life all about me?
might sound stupid
but.i don't think so
my life.shouldn't be JUST all about me
there's so many other people out there
equivalent to ihavenoideahowmany gazillions of lives
and i know there's a lot out there
which their live's deprived from...
i don't know what
but still
i believe every human being is made to make the world a better place
and how do we execute that?
..by helping/doing good i guess?

you'll never know
some trivial act you do
might change one's life
i'm serious about that

ok so back to me..
right off the bat i think.so far
my life's all about myself
i find it quite selfish
not contributing at all
..i should be helping the people in need
.
.
.
will you guys strike me if i say i'm not clear
about what i just said ? ><
i'm confused myself too k..

conclusion is...
i shall not just continue with what i'm currently doing
every single day
i should fill it up..
with..things which i'll soon find out what :P

OH but recently i went back to my piano~ :D
*how's that contributing to the world?-_-
well it doesn't :P
i'm just saying~ it IS my blog right -.- haha
and..i'm thinking of jogging tomorrow morning...
i deeply doubt myself about that -.-
WAKE UP EARLY
JUST TO EXERCISE
AND SWEAT
hmmm.it's a challenge hahahahaha

ok so yeah.
pretty stupid.
i mean this post
but i truly feel so not stupid
perhaps i should grab myself a book from mph
and read..about life

WOW
PEOPLE DO CHANGE AS THEY GROW
i'm talking about exercising and reading books
.
.
.
..i like it :D
TOODLE-OO peeps~
love you guys
have a good night sleep
Is an awesome day ahead! :D





2 comments: