Sunday, April 3, 2011

zombie

reorganized my workstation today
cause a new member joined in -printer scanner
its packed.did quite some cleaning
met lots of dust bunnies
they aren't cute -.-
and so i vanished them all

i'm so desired to move in to our new house now
definitely need a broader workstation desk
can't wait to design my own room!
*anticipates

my brother thinks that this screen's causing me my
single zombie red eye
i hesitated .well.maybe?
already reduced the brightness .
hope it'll recover
i'm pretty sure that my white eyeball will come back to me after a good night sleep
hehe. sufficient sleep can help lose weight too ya know
to me at least :)

bought a hard drive today~! 500GB with USB 3.0 ! it's in white
matches my keyboard and mouse :D
but sadly!
i'm stuck with i5
unable to upgrade since it's built-in :'(
it's ok.good enough :)
and why do i sound like a geek ? hahahaha

my packed workstation
will place you guys on an ample desk soon
hold on gadgets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment