Tuesday, September 7, 2010

i didnt know

yes .i didnt know
i didnt know you feel that way
to me you're still very important.
same as you.you do stand a very important role in my life
cause you're you.
what we've been through.NOTHING can replace those
you're not the only lonely one.
cause i am too
there's so many things i wish to tell.
but i'm scared.cause everything i tell its like.you won't want to listen
cause i feel that you don't know how to respond
to me.all you like to talk about is only suju and i really don't update anymore
not only that i don't have that time.even if i have.i'm really lazy to search for those stuffs
i don't even know where to do research for my own assignments
and when all your topic's are suju.i really dont know how
*but i still watch kbs if i watch tv.and lately music bank really don't siapatu.not nice somemore those songs
same thing.i dont want to bored you out with my stuffs
yes.i might have a lot of fun with my coll mates
but back at home.when i need to unload myself on other stuffs
you're always the first that came across my mind.
but i'll hesitate and consider a lot.what if you're very excited about suju
i dont want to kacau you.i cant chat with you about them too cause i dont know anything
i have no people to share my stuffs too
cause.i miss that feeling
me and you.sharing everything together
whether its good or bad.
the way we talk.discuss.laugh.crap.scold
it belongs to only you and me
and i did not delete anything
how can i bear to delete those pictures??
i have it all saved nicely in my com!
and memories!
i know i'm forgetful.but how will i forget those memories
melaka trip still vivid in my mind
and i still tell ppl around me that how fun and nice it was when i went with you all
i'm .very.easily.adapted to new environment
seriously.i know that since .decades ago
therefore if my lifestyle change.
i'll fully immerse myself into that life
which i know i'm a bit wrong in this
cause there will always be a barrier.
this is my own problem
i know i always have this problem
and also because of we're now in a total different environment?
you wont understand if i talk about arts
and i know you're not interested
same goes with i have no idea what's your what.
and sometimes i see you and your friends.
i feel the same too actually *you see how alike we are :)
its like.you all have the same topic and interest
see each other so often and so fun
here and there
i dont want to bother you too
please dont just emo .tell me
we've been through so much
we dont have to hide anything from each other
and get all upset
no more please.i hope no more
our relationship are way beyond those d


No comments:

Post a Comment